Thursday 1 April 2010

Hidden treasures/Versteckte Schätze

Hidden away and waiting to be found. Little gems, collected through time; each object holding its own history. At the moment I am in Germany, visiting my lovely grandma! The house is like a little museum  ... full of surprises and quirky little treasures. I always feel at home here and love all the little knick-knacks around the around the house that I remember from when I was younger.

We have just had afternoon Kaffee und Kuchen and recovering after an epic overnight ferry journey from Hull to Rotterdam. I have a feeling that my week here will leave me refreshed and inspired and leave me in good stead for attacking my research when I return home ... 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for comment J.
    I hope you have a relaxing week at your Grandma's house, you deserve and I'm sure, need it. x

    ReplyDelete